Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dear Father, I ask that I become one with You.


I Am that which You created.
I Am grateful for the Joy which I experience moment by moment, as I grow in understanding.
I Am Love.
a continuous outpouring of Your Love for me which I share with this world.
I Am made of Your magical stardust.
I need only ask and I Am answered. You provide even before I ask.
and when I do not know or I am afeared, I need simply say "I do not know how this will come about, I simply know Now, and I Am fulfilled, Joyful, and so very thankful".
My unknowable hows become alchemical nows .
and a miracle takes place, and sometimes, in the shortest of human time, You answer.
at other times it takes a little longer.
Always is created in matter, that which my desire has seeded. That is the law.
what boundless Joy when I get to experience the experience desired. I celebrate our Joy!
it's not about the things, it's all about the experience.

So Now I ask that I and my Father are One.
that I Am as You are.
that I may see with Your eyes.
that I Am in tune with my greatest self, that which I was born to be, and that I experience on Your behalf.

Amen. and Amen. and Amen.

©2010
image ©Stephanie Pui-Mun Law http://www.shadowscapes.com/


My unknowable hows become alchemical nows. ©2010

No comments:

Post a Comment